Can someone help

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
I am 1 day late, when i wipe i have clear stretch stuff, is this a sign of pergnancy? I had a blood test 4 days ago that came out negative. I have had all the pregnancy symptoms to, my boobs look like a map with lots of cramping through last week. Is there still a chance i could be pregnant as the blood test was to soon to pick up pregnancy ? I kind of accepted i am not pregnant when the test came back neg, but i have still had the symptoms for the past few days and now today the clear stretchy stuff. Anyone??

okay so it all depends on when u ovulate/ovulated.. do u know when u ovulated?

As far As i know, 2 weeks ago? Thats why im confused as i have had symptoms over a week and half now

how did u confirm your ovulation, 2 weeks ago? if u did actually ovulate 2 weeks ago and u just got a negative hcg blood test.. i would say u are not pregnant! But... hcg blood tests detect a pregnancy earlier than a urine test at about 7-12 days from possible conception (but if a negative result is received, a test should be repeated if a period is missed.)

can you do a sensitive hpt i found superdrugs easy test really easy to use. i have to admit that i got an increase in cm when i was pg, but i also get it right before af too

No i didnt do a test to see if i was ovulating as i usually can tell and from what i remember i did ovulate . My symptoms are going more stronger to, all i want is to hear that theres someone out there who has had a blood test and it been neg then a few days later had a possitive preg test.

was just reading it as a nurse posted it on another site - that a quantitive blood test is extremely accurate but other tests arent and test for 25miu sensitivity, so it depends on what type. hope you are pg, i had a cp the same cycle as you so know its heartbreaking

also found this and it says bloods do give false negs - https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/positive-negative.html

Ms sunshine thanks for your response. I am now 3 days late so thats a good sign. Going to test tuesday, i have been reading online also people have had blood tests done and been negative with a week or so later a positive home test. So i have my fingers crossed! X

Did you test honey ?
I'm having positive home pregnancy tests on different brands and a negative bloods today :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->