can someone please explain evaps(pics added)

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm confused right now and I've held my test in every angle possible
EVAP LINES
1- are they the same thickness as the control line
2- do they show up clear when a photo of the test is inverted to negative
I have read about them being a grey colour......

I tested super early coz I just have a weird feeling about this month and I'm now thinking I've got and evap line
any advice is appreciated xx
are these evaps..? totally confused

Attachments

• 2015-08-15 19.18.45.jpg
    2015-08-15 19.18.45.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 2015-08-15 19.30.36.jpg
    2015-08-15 19.30.36.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 2015-08-15 19.26.33.jpg
    2015-08-15 19.26.33.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2015-08-15 19.33.27.jpg
    2015-08-15 19.33.27.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 23
Yes I only ever come into here on my phone

Go advanced on your post and add files then your pictures from your phone should come up, upload wait for it to load over page and close it then save

Evaps are usually grey shadows no pink colour to them and thicker or thinner than the control line

I also know blue dye test aren't the best but its all the shop had xx

I could see 'something' timeframe but It got darker as it dried so im not convinced just yet

Evaps show up after the time limit usually as the test is drying and are usually grey thin lines but can be thick , anything with color that shows in the time limit is either a BFP or faulty test. also taking a test from its case before the time limit is up can cause a false positive line to appear.

thanks everyone
I will retest over the next cpl days
tested early as my (.)(.) :haha: are sooo tender and defo look bigger....
but time will tell

Those tests are awful. Are they tge tesco ones? I ha them last month, took 4 all with very faint lines within a minute and wasn't pregnant. They've had alot of complaints. I hope this is the start of your bfp, use frer good luck x

Omg I could have written this post. the same happened tonight for me too! I hope you don't mind me posting mine, but I'm not sure if my is an evap either. Weirdly enough I think they are the same tests lol
20150815_212559[1].jpg

yes its tescos.......
I didn't want to buy a blue dye test as I knew this could happen but I was sooo impatient to test I thought sod it lol
il defo be re testing with a pink dye!

rachieroo yours looks the exact same as mine! im not hopeful as ive been reading reviews on these tests and it doesn't sound good :(

I had this on Wednesday this week but I retested on Fri with a frer and it was neg. Af not due til Monday so we'll see but not hopeful myself. Mine was a pharmacy own brand....spent a lot of time looking online wed and Thursday and supposedly the plus/minus blue dyes are even worse than the others. I don't know why I still use them but they're the only cheap hpts suitable for testing early I can buy locally- I should really buy a bunch of ics. I got an evap on these last month but it was hrs later, pencil-thin and off-centre....this week it was same width as control with colour. I did a few more of same test , some neg, some showing something very faint but I've had negative frer Fri and negative digital today so I'm disappointed.

I see it on both girls tests that are blue in color :) good luck!

I am going to forget I even took the test as the colour is more or less gone this morning.
definitely won't be buying blue dye test again! We live and learn ladies ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->