Can someone please help?

bumpy22

Baby Palmer due 18/06/14
Reaction score
Right.

So I was at work on Monday & I'd had this 'dull ache' in my right ovary (or near it) like I sometimes get with AF for a day or so, but all of a sudden it felt like someone was stabbing me, only a couple of times but enough to worry me and make me say 'ouch!'...... It went away & then for the rest of the evening it just went back to being dull aches.

The day after I wiped when I went to the toilet and I had the most humongus glob of sort of cloudy EWCM I have ever seen?! No blood/spotting though.
That night I also have had a bad tummy ache and dirrhea/soft poo (TMI I know!) But weird, as I hardly ever get tummy ache like that.

Finally, today I have had a little tummy ache but mostly nausea, I am extremely sleepy but had a good sleep last night & the worst part is I keep having massive dizzy spells!! I tested about an hour ago on a Boots hpt, a faint line came up horizontally in the 'Pregnant' box but faded soon after so I'm asuming BFN.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I am so frustrated!

Thanks, x

It is hard to help without knowing where you are in your cycle. The only thing I can say is try to test in the Am with FMU

Tell me about it, I changed contraceptive in april and had no period just spotting and as we were going to try I came off it early July, had a light 'bleed' 14/07/13 for 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->