• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can someone please offer advice?

Clara cluck

Mummy to 1, #2 on way!
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm new at this. Sorry if TMI but quite worried and thought I should give you all the info to see if anyone can help.

By my calculations, AF is not due until Saturday, it's now Tuesday. I've been having loads of symptoms, sore swollen breasts since approx 2-3dpo, tiredness, mild cramping (but not for the last few days) mild nausea, foot cramps etc. I think I got my hopes too high. I am bleeding a little today, not sure if it is early AF or could it possibly be IB? I don't know what IB is like. This is not enough to be a normal period (yet) but not a 'small brown amount' like I've heard described on the forums. OH and I did BD last night, can this cause things to 'dislodge'?

Hoping someone can advise, feeling a bit sad and disappointed

Test! I had all the symptoms, all. the. symptoms., lol, last month and AF came, at first brown but then full on. If it is IB you should be able to test now. Good luck.:thumbup:

Thanks CJ. Unfortunately I don't need to test, I think it is AF now :nope:

Maybe next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"