Can someone please tell me if this looks like a chemical pregnancy!

Hope they call you first thing in the morning!

I always demand that the receptionist gives me numbers when I want results. She always says "But I don't know what they mean." That doesn't matter, I know what they mean!

My son has regularly in depth blood tests and I understand most of them and don't want to dilly dally waiting for a receptionist to have a doctor go through them when I could do their job for them.

I digress, good luck today.

Good luck if you are not bleeding there's still a high chance x

So I haven't gotten my hcg level back, but I looked online and my progesterone was at 23 which seems good. I have another blood test this morning and hopefully the doctor will tell me what Wednesday's was. Can you have good progesterone but low hcg? Also, I've been having dull cramping today around uterus and a lot on my right side and now I'm afraid of an ectopic pregnancy. This is ridiculous...lol.

Hi hun i have a daughter and obviously i am pregnant again and i got all those twinges and aches that you have described. Its just hormones and stretching and more hormones lol. You are pregnant hun you have not been bleeding and lines on tests are a pain and stress us out. Take your prenatals look after yourself and think positive. Xx

Thanks! I have anxiety problems and this first trimester has already made that anxiety a lot worse. Especially since I mc last year and it took almost another year to get pregnant again. I just want this so bad.

My hcg doubled from 12dpo- 14 dpo. It went from 44 to 110! I'm so relieved at the moment.

delighted for you! try and relax now x

Yay! So glad you got good results. Now step away from the pee sticks!

I have to get a beta every 48 hrs until 12 weeks. No more pee sticks for me. My lower back and hips hurt pretty bad today. Anyone else?

Just got 3rd beta back. Hcg is now 216! It doubled again. I'm feeling so much better.

Wait a second...every other day until 12 weeks? Can't you just get an ultrasound at 7 or 8 weeks? That is a TON of hcg tests, and I've never heard of anyone having to do this...

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong there. Congrats on your levels...sounds like all is well so far!

Congrats!! Great news!

And I agree about the constant 48 hour beta tests, that seems a bit overkill. Is that normal?

After a while, beta tests can only tell you so much, and sonograms can give you a much better idea of what is going on.

That is great to hear I know how stressful the first tri is I have 3 babies and have had 3 miscarriages I hold my breath until about 10 weeks. I would ask for an ultrasound in a few weeks that is what my doc is having me do, I go for one when im 7.5 weeks

I have an ultrasound around 6 weeks to hear the heart beat and make sure baby is in right spot. After that I'll probably ask to not continue with betas as often. I think my doctor knows how upset I was last time and I have anxiety problems so maybe it's more of a comfort thing...idk. I had a blighted ovum last time at 6 weeks. She also put me on progesterone just to be safe. This stuff gives me headaches though.

Aww thats great news. Hopefully that puts your mind at ease now. Its normal to feel anxious in this bit. I have days when i feel happy and days when i panic about getting through for many reasons. I have just started getting morning sickness which is all day on and off nausea that food seems to help. Its awful though because im feeling abit sorry for myself as im abit phobic about being sick.

Sounds like baby is snuggling in nicely so congratulations!!! Feel free to talk to me anytime as we are roughly at the same point. Xx

Thanks! I think I'm getting gas pains and I let it out and now I have some sharp pains in uterus. Does that sound normal? Sorry tmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->