Can someone please tell me if this looks like a chemical pregnancy!

Thanks! I think I'm getting gas pains and I let it out and now I have some sharp pains in uterus. Does that sound normal? Sorry tmi

Yep totally. Sharp pains as long as occasional and not actually painful thats totally normal. Feeling like af is going to arrive. Feeling heavy & bloated is normal. I think it takes about a week or so for the af sensation to go away. Gas is also normal. Again all those hormones changing. Xx

That's wonderful news!

Yes to gas pains! Totally normal, I've had it will all three babies so far. It's also what causes the 'bloat' look.
I looked 16 weeks gone last night. ��

I'd actually wait until 7 weeks (or 8) before getting a reassurance scan...at 6 weeks, it can be very easy for an ultrasound tech to miss a heartbeat. At 6 weeks, the heart is only JUST beginning to beat, so I'd wait a week, so your chances are better. After that, I would cease the hcg draws altogether. Any issue that comes up, such as bleeding WITH cramping, should be first looked at via ultrasound, rather than through the hcg blood tests. HCG production begins to slow down after 6 weeks or so, and it won't tell you how the pregnancy is progressing after that anyway.

I saw my babies at 5 weeks 6days and heard it through ultrasound on the abdomen on tuesday but he has a really expensive machine, it definitely seems more common not to see it at this point. If u can wait longer the baby will be bigger. Ours was a dot lol x

I'd definitely try and wait for 8weeks ish for a reassurance scan if you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->