Can someone produce a timeline for babies first year?

Thedon

Reaction score
I think a apptox timeline for what happens to a baby would be good for many. For example.
Week 1 - baby loses weight but will regain
Week 1 to 2 - Baby goes from a few pooh's a day to a pooh' once a day or 3 days.
Month 2 to 4 - teething begins
and so on

Lol if someone could do this that would be fab. Very interested to see :) xxx

there are lots of baby websites with this on already! You can sign up via email and get an email every month to say what changes you should be expecting. Every baby is COMPLETELY different so people's experiences will vary!

have a look at www.gurgle.com www.babycentre.co.uk etc etc
xxx

Thanks, I know every baby develops differently, but an approx development stage would help me a lot

There's one in your birth to five book to HV/MW should have given you too.

yeah, the one in the nhs book is pretty good.

I think a apptox timeline for what happens to a baby would be good for many. For example.
Week 1 - baby loses weight but will regain
Week 1 to 2 - Baby goes from a few pooh's a day to a pooh' once a day or 3 days.
Month 2 to 4 - teething begins
and so on

I agree with the others that there are quite a few places that do this including the red book.
Just to highlight the differences you suggest week 1-2 for decreasing number of poops .... G still goes most days and often twice; it was only at about 3.5-4months his frequency dropped from several times most days!!

Here are the charts on the babycentre page:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/milestonesfirst6months/

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/milestones7to12months/

Now my son is 9 months and he cannot do tons of things the chart says babies his age can do--he cannot crawl or stand or say mama/dada (he makes the sounds when he babbles but doesnt know what they mean), he does have the pincer grasp, drinking from a cup and banging objects together down. So I guess this a general guide but dont be suprised if your baby is few months off for some things.

I didn't get a red book, thatnks for
the links

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back