Can someone put my mind at ease, I can't stop worrying :(

Lkg

Reaction score
So last night I was getting stomach pain and cramp...but it felt more like constipation cramp as I haven't been going to the toliet much. However when I got to the toliet I noticed blood on the tissue...it was very light, almost spotting. It was there on and off for a couple of hours but nothing much. I phoned out of hours doctors and they told me there was not much they could do as I'm only 5+5 so it's too early to do a scan. However I decided to do a clearblue digital test this morning and it's still only saying 1-2 weeks? When it said that 2 weeks ago when I tested. I'm really concerned that my hcg levels are low and I'm having a miscarriage. Has anyone else gone though something similar? I just want to know everything is ok but people keep saying try not to stress and worry but I feel like the doctors gave me no peace of mind what so ever.

Are you in the UK? If so I would go to a&e they will scan you, hope everything is ok xx

Have yr blood levels checked fr HCG evolution over next week or so. A scan can't tell much at this stage and will just worry you needlessly. Opt fr scan in 2 weeks. Then you shld have heartbeat. Take care! X

Thank you both. Yeah I'm in the uk...they told me over the phone not to go in as there's nothing they could do. I phoned back this morning I want something to get done as least a blood test to test my levels. I'm just waiting on a phone call back now. I can't wait until Monday to go to the doctors I'm just worrying too much

I'm going through a similar thing at the moment. Had awful cramping and then started bleeding on Wednesday, I'm 9 weeks. I spoke to my doctor who's referred me to the Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit at the hospital however they can't see me until Tuesday so it's a waiting game until then. I went through the same thing back in June and the Hospital saw me the next day so I'm guessing they're just really busy. You should have a similar unit at your hospital so ask your doctor to refer you.
Good luck x

I really wouldn't go to A&E. Firstly it's not an emergency and they definitely won't scan you in A&E. (I'm a nurse).
Best thing to do is go to your GP and get your HCg levels checks and again 2 days later - that will give u the best idea of how your pregnancy is progressing. The clearblue test is probably right, I think you need to add on 2 weeks so don't look into that too much. Try not to worry hun. Spotting is very common and early pregnancy brings nothing but worry and anxiety 😁 xx

Also your GP will probably refer you to early preg unit for a scan when you hit 6 weeks xx

I just wanted to give you a hug! It's so hard not knowing and worrying all the time.

I can't stop worrying either! So scared that I will miscarry again... I have no real symptoms, not persistent ones anyway.

If I was you I would try and tell them how concerned you are and that you want a blood test. I have mine on Thursday, it will be the longest 6 days! xx

Think I'm miscarrying :( the blood has got heavier and got some cramps (not severe), there are some clots as well. In trying to remain optimistic but it's so hard.

Sorry to hear that. Hope your ok. If you're in lots of pain call your out of hours gp they can give u pain relief. Got my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out ok xx

I had blood and clots when I was 5 weeks, I went to the hospital and I was sent up to the early pregnancy unit. They scanned me without any drama, even though we only saw a little yolk sac, I was told that was perfectly normal for being so early on. It did ease my worries a little. They booked me an appointment for two weeks later to see if things were progressing, thankfully they were and we saw a heartbeat then. I really hope everything is ok, I know it's so worrying! I couldn't stand not knowing, that's why I went to get seen, hopefully they'd do the same for you? :hugs:

I'm sorry hun. Id say with the yest plus bleeding that it doesn't sound promising 😔 xx

Been to the hospital and had bloods done. Will find out the results later and will need to go back in Monday. The bleeding is heavier and have cramping like a normal period...I haven't had any more clots though. I'm hoping by some miracle everything is ok but preparing myself for the worst :(

I am so sorry to read this, sending positivity your way

Just heard back about bloods, she said my hcg levels were practically non existant :( she said that I am miscarrying :( so devasted but trying to think positively xx

Much love, sorry this is happening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->