can someone tell me how far along I really am??Im so scared need help to relax!

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
My last AF began on April 13th. I USUALLY ALWAYS ovulate day 13 after AF. For some reason I did not ovulate on time and ended up getting my highest OPK on May 1st and I think I ovulated on May 2nd or 3rd. So my my last AF I should be well beyond 6 weeks (7) (and oddly, got my BFP on May 12th)!

I went for my first scan June 1st (approx 31 days past ovulation) and there was a sac but no baby showing so they told me to come back on the 15th. called the nurse after leaving very upset and she said I am actually only a wee bit past 4 weeks based on my late ov? So my ticker is off and so am I!!! Can ANYONE make sense of this for me AND PUT MY MIND AT EASE?

Just to add, I went to the Emergency room Sunday night just looking for some answers and though they did not scan me again (too close to last scan), they did my first and only HCG and it was 25862..The E.R. doctor seemed to think I was worried for nothing. I am scared about a blighted ovum as I am 40 (it happens more in older women) and levels still rise with a BO etc..I am LOST,, Thanks ladies!!

I have had no spotting or bleeding..just on and off mild cramping some days. NO PG SYMPTOMS except for sore bbs... ; (
:shrug::cry:

I got my BFP 11 DPO, I found out I actually ovulate late! So going by when you ovulated and your scan I'd say to go by those dates, they seem pretty spot on to me!

You're midwife will probably date you from LMP, as mine has, and I know that when I get my 12 week scan I'll be moved back by about a week (my ticker is off, but I'm going by their dates so I don't get confused :lol: )

If they've seen the sac I wouldn't be too disheartened as they can't really see much more if that's as far as you are.

Good luck hun *hugs*

Thank you Rees and congrats on your pregnancy! I am just in panic mode right now though I am trying not to be..I will know more on the 15th..Love and hugs to you my newest pal! :hugs:

You'll be fine hun! And at least you get to see you baby again! I'm still waiting for my first peek on the 22nd :)

:hugs:THANK YOU SO MUCH! Keep me posted on you as well..and gl at your next scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->