can somone help me figure out expected due date thank you

lilmomof3

pregnant with #4
Reaction score
hello ladies well heres my ? my cycle very a little bit for instinst i had 3 months of 33 day cycles then they went to 37 and now the month i got pg they went to 47 so i had my last af was aug 19th 2008 it stated at 930 pm and i ovulated im sure on sept 18th im trying to figure out how far along i am i know its very early into it and im sure i had impantion bleed sept 25th so ladies i know i have 3 lil ones already but its been so long i cant remeber how to determain due date our how far along i am , im actully due tommrow for af but i know its not comming had now 7 home test postive and doctor blood test confirm thanks ladies i just would like to know so i can go read on this

I think they take the day of your last period and add 9 months and that is your due date.

Well a doctor doesnt tell you when you are due till he she knows your 1st day of youre last period. They don;t go by when you ovulated. If you count from conception maybe you can add 2 weeks to it and then get youre due date. Since youre cycle can be off by a week or so I would just use the 33 days cycle date for now then get an ultrasound to date you. It shouldnt be off by a matter of a couple of days that way. When was the 1st day of youre last period?

Here is a site to help you out. You can insert youre cycle date as 33 days.

https://www.due-date-calculator.com/

Just type in LMP and cycle length then press calculate. It will tell you the day you conceieved and your due date. Let me know what happens

thanks hun i went to the wen site and it comes out june 12th thank you ladies so much for helping me with this it says im around 3 weeks and 5 days so thats cool im just worried its realy early on, i hope its a sticky one, thanks ladies hope to hear from all of you alot more

Congratsss I am so happy for you. Glad you worked it out sweety. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"