can stress harm baby?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
lately iv been very down and stressed out:( i have 2 toddlers aged 3 & 2 and no family are friends near by so do alot on my own obv have ohs help, latley iv been really uncomfortable( spd) and tired all the time as im up all night with leg cramps and my toddler that gets up severel times a night and on top of that have anemia so feel like complete crap'!:cry: feeling beyond stressed lately and dont want it to hurt lil man:cry:

I used to think simple stresses of life could do harm but I have since been told it takes a mega super amount to do any harm. Though if you are really concerned why not call up your doc and double check?

I'm sorry you are having a rough time of it. I hope things pick up for you soon. It is common to get stressed in pregnancy so try not to worry. Rest as much as you can, even if it means stuff doesn't get done it's only temporary. If you get enough rest you can cope with anything!

Good luck xxx

thanks girls.,, im feeling very overwhelmed today:( dosnt help im getting no sleep :(,

Huni lil bub is well protected in there so rest easy knowing bubba is ok, focus on you!! Maybe have a duvet day with the lil ones so u can rest also or if oh is about get him to take them out in snow so u cn have 5 mins peace xxxx

When I was 6 weeks my daughter had an operation, I'm also going through a divorce so have lots of stress going on. None of it has effected baby so I'm site your little one will be fine too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->