Can the baby push on the colon when he drops?

Karigan

Reaction score
34 weeks

So the past few days I've been noticing a few things. I suddenly prefer leaning forward when I sit rather than reclining, and there is more pressure on my pelvis. This leads me to believe my son has dropped somewhat.

This next bit may be TMI.

The odd thing is, baby is still not pushing my bladder unless he punches it. That said, I've noticed anal pain whenever I have to pass wind or more. It's a similar pain to when you have an oversized stool and it's slowly making its way down towards the exit.

Has anyone else experienced this? This is my second, but my daughter never dropped before my cesarean. I really thought I'd be feeling a head between my legs, not this.

I feel this all day long. Especially since I'm backed up in there.. that fun pregnancy symptom. When the baby moves or pushes sometimes, it can be pretty painful. But I try to stand up or change positions and it helps a little.

Yeah it's normal. They squeeze on anything. After your first child, a baby can come up and down in and out of the pelvis. Babies dropping only applies to a first pregnancy.

Yeah it's normal. They squeeze on anything. After your first child, a baby can come up and down in and out of the pelvis. Babies dropping only applies to a first pregnancy.

I'm on my third, having her next week! And that totally makes sense, as sometimes she feels WAY low, and sometimes she's all up in my ribs at 38w4d. LoL.

I never felt DD2 head in pelvis, even when pushing I felt like she was coming out my butt. DD1 felt like she was in my crotch. Both babies were in the correct position and facing the right way when they came out. I guess different babies push on different places lol

Lol Yep I feel like mine is poking my cervix at times and then next she's kicking my ribs. All the best for your birth next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->