can the buzzing jan girls join your party?

a quick smack on the wrists for jumping over early but since you asked so nicely (and offered to make the tea) I suppppppoooseee we can let you in. Beware tho, it a long ol' road over here!!

I'm joining a week early too, but figure it's fair enough beings as I'm at high risk of premature labour - so in theory - if my pregnant brain is working - I'll balance my trimesters out by coming over a little early???????? :shy:

Hi helen, great to see you here hun.
Congratulations and welcome to 3rd tri Ladies.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I was hoping this last trimester would fly but it dosnt seem like it to some in here :( if i could just get xmas up that would keep me occupied til my birthday which is also due date. I also have fears of going over due and gong mental waiting.

Ooh, I'm a January girl too.....can I join this club please?!?!? :blush:

xx

Come on over - everyone's welcome :happydance: x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...towards-end-january-2009-a-86.html#post948671

hehe u all made it then, i should be here too i guess, but i wanna wait till my ticker moves up hehe

so will see u all soooon...have fun in third tri hehe

x

Sure, come on over a little early, why not? Third tri has been both really fast and reeaaallly slow at the same time. But welcome, anyway!

well the 2nd trimester flew past - lets hope that the third goes the same way :D

Awesome that it's time for you guys to start dropping by! :wohoo:

Doesn't matter to me if you guys are early or not, the more the merrier! :D

Hurry up ticker and move! then I can have a fresh panic attack about not having anything ready and whats about to happen while feeling excited at the same time. :D

Another January girl here... here's to third tri! :D

Must be alot of us here in third tri now!! I've been washing some baby blankets and crib sheets today and storing them away. Still have a littlebit of work to do in the nursery, but we're getiing there. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I was thinking of washing mine but wasnt sure If i was to early. was going to wait another 4 weeks. Suppose at least I could paint and decorate teh room before I put stuff in it lol

HAHAHAAH, Dragonfly. I only washed the blankets & sheets because I wanted to get them stored away in the linen closet. They were given to me by hubby's niece. We just finished painting the room & putting in some shelves and new flooring on Friday. So now I have to get his bits of furniture in there and await the arrival. I won't start washing all the clothes till maybe December, then I will put them directly into his dresser to keep them nice and clean.

My cat peed in my airing room! grrr so i have to wait for the new furnature to come to put the cloths in, at the mo they are sitting in bags in nursary on the floor. Room is a state as it was my sisters room mant moons ago when she lived here and its pink and the carpet is toxic! so needs totally painted and floored. I wish it was 2 weeks from now till i send this maturnity grant form i need my stuff or i will continue to panic unless i am organized at least a month before something. lol

Yippee.. home straight!! I can't believe how quickly time has flown!

I'm hugely early too :rofl: - weren't we coming because Jaylene's an offical third tri'er and she's not even here - where are you Jaylene?

Hello everyone :wave: xxx

I'm here!!!!! :blush:

Helen - not turkey, birthday dinner are now what is filling me up! :rofl:

Welcome everyone, I have been here for a while....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583