Can this be real?!

mssk

Mom of two
Reaction score
Two losses last year, a year of TTC since the second loss and no luck and now we get this. I am so excited but I am also scared. I hope and pray this one sticks. I feel crampy and that is making me so nervous. Please be our take home baby. I have an apt tomorrow for blood work and these lines are so much darker than the lines we got with the two we lost and look like the positives we got with our two healthy babies! I guess now the wait is on! I am in shock right now!

Attachments

• WIN_20160522_13_33_41_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160522_13_33_41_Pro.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 32
Thank you cupcake23, I actually have no idea. It has been 61 days since AF, my cycles have been all over the place. I took at least a dozen tests this cycle and never got a positive until now. I only took one because I had decided it was time to get back on medication to induce my period and wanted to be 110% sure there was no way I was pregnant first...I never expected I actually would be <3

Thank you cupcake23, I actually have no idea. It has been 61 days since AF, my cycles have been all over the place. I took at least a dozen tests this cycle and never got a positive until now. I only took one because I had decided it was time to get back on medication to induce my period and wanted to be 110% sure there was no way I was pregnant first...I never expected I actually would be <3

Wow, you must be in shock! Lol. Hopefully once you visit your ob you will know how many weeks you are x

Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"