Can tonsillitis effect chances of getting pregnant

1dayyumymummy

Hi ladies, i am new here

Me and my partner have just started ttc and now a little worried as i have just got tonsillitis. Now ive heard somewhere that when your ill your chances of pregnancy are higher due to less anti bodies fighting of the sperm or something like that, but then ive heard that its harder due to other factors. Im just a little confused. Ive posted this question on here as we are not telling any of our freinds and family until we actually conceive.
Also because i cannot take a pregnancy test yet as my period is not due so if i took antibiotics could it harm the, well couldnt call it a baby yet as it is so soon, but could it effect my chances?

Any answers much appreciated thanks :) Baby dust to all - let 2011 be your year :) x

does your med info paper that came with the antis say "not to take while preg"?

I havn't been to docs yet its just started today hun.

oh...well some antibotics are the reason why some women on bcp have gotten pregnant. i stopped their bcp from working... and i know ur not on bcp.. but if the got pregant on anti ifgure you could too but ill ask the doctor to give you something that help give to pregnant women with tonsil. when you go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->