Can u check my chart plz

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Can you check my chart please? I am having my 2nd progesterone test and i need to get the day right. Apparently im 3dpo i have had 4 pos opks 1st was same as control then 2 darker than control and the 4th aame colour as control again. I had very strong o pains on the day wih the 3rd pos opk. I have had a few temps above coverline bit its not massively over the line. Does it look like i ovulated. Just dont want to get timing wrong. My temps just dont look great. Ignore the 1st few with dotted lines nr temps as my son was.poorly and my sleep was really bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170604-144146.jpg
    Screenshot_20170604-144146.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
In my opinion yes. The temp went up and has stayed up. Good luck.

Looking at your chart in your signature, and I think maybe you should take an HPT. Those are some pretty fabulous looking temperature shifts the last couple days...

at only 8dpo I would wait atleast 2 more days before testing. the odds of a positive at 8dpo is probably less than 5%

Your chart looks really good!! Have you tested yet?!

Sorry was out yesterday with my son af arrived today sort of thought it would. I should be getting my progesterone test results tomorrow last time it showed low so hoping its better this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->