can u freeze potato??

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
lol b4 i make loads n find u cant....

plus is it ok 2 freeze seperately(like potato seperate 4m carrot) then mix wen u defrost??

hi

I freeze Potato when I have made mash,I stick in a freezer bag and then when i want I defrost,chuck some more butter in then bung in mike. Is this for you or babe? If babe then I would heat through in saucepan

Bex

aye is for callum! cheers hun!! :D:D so wen i want 2 cook 4 him just heat in saucepan? :D

make sure de-frosted throughly first,then heat through and put butter in. Ooh just thought,when you do loadsa mash do yours with butter/milk but babes with baby milk seperate,I know you dont need obvious pointing out but is easy to slip up on this..

Bex

i only add marge right at the end anyhoo cheers 4 sayin tho :D:D

What Iused to do with noah was to cook loads of veg undividually and set them in ice cube trays, knock them out unto labled freezer bags, then each day take out a mix of different cubes and defrost and warm them.

Like three cubes or sweed, parsnip and carrot etc

well i did a couple of potatoes 2day and as sweet i did apple+pear, 2mo im gunna do carrot,turnip,sweet potato and anythin thts on offer lol!!

can u do cauliflour or brocolli?

yer but you might find it a bit easier if you break it up and mash it in with the poatato before putting it in the freezer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->