can u ge pregnant even though no periods

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
ok slightly confused

last af 18th jan, havent had one since, all test negative inc bloods, hormone levels etc. so no pregnancy, have been referred to gyne for possible pcos as it runs in family, have scan on thursday and tests etc

a couple of weeks ago at end of march i had a smear test, lady nurse said my cervix was beautiful (bet she seys that to everyone lol) also stated i had perfect cm for fertility and it means i could ovulate soon so go home jump the husband lol just in case,

if af was regular she would be due this wednesday, for 3 days i have weird headaches, weird cramps, and horrid nausea all day in waves, stupid vivid dreams and ive cryed at things, with af i dont cramp before hand never have done or the other symptoms, anyone had this before can i still get pregnant when i havent had af since january?

thanx

Well, if you haven't completed a cycle since January, then that means it has taken your body a while to ovulate. You may have ovulated at the end of March, but you might not have either. CM isn't always accurate in predicting ovulation, it just indicates a shift in hormones which can happen for a ton of reasons.

But yes, I knew a woman who only ovulated twice per year, and she got pregnant. It just comes down to if you have sex at the right time.

I got pregnant with my oldest DD after skipping 3 periods. So it is possible! Good luck and lots of :dust:!

Absolutely possible, the key is just whether you have ovulated or not. AF arrives after ovulation, so the fact that you haven't had AF the last couple of months doesn't mean you wouldn't have been due one this month. So you may have ovulated and conceived, you may have ovulated and AF is on her way, or you may not have ovulated at all. Fingers crossed for you that it's the first one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->