Can u ovulate the same time u pick up a surge?

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Help me with this - I have been using the answer test strips and keep having close too pos like more in the pos side opks- which isn't an issue, thing is last night cd 13 I got one that I could tell was the actual strip that was picking up my actual surge or the start of it. Anyway yesterday I had signs and symptoms like tender boobs which typically happen at ov for me, nausea fatigue increased sex drive. The boobs for sure is physical that I can always count on to detect ov. So sorry for rambling woke up from a nap two mins ago . I looked at my charts and what I notice is that ov seems to happen while I have been picking up my lh surge and getting my positives. So for example depending on how long I get opks for - if I get pos for 3 days my ov day looks like it was on the first day of pos opk. Am I making sense? Has this happened to anyone. The point is I'm not buying anymore opks this month at all, I have a fertile window of a week starting at cd 14 up to cd 21. Cycles are 28 to 32 days. I'm hoping I caught this. Been bd'ing every other day and I need to cknfirm yesterday temp dip with a few more days of temping. If yesterday I did ov - I bd after 1 am today and after 11 ish pm on thurs night which I count as a morning bd for the next day- Friday. I think ov was yesterday but no opk to show me a real surge. I think that those test strips are not very sensitive that I had so just in case i have been doing every other day and now I will be bd every night until my fertile window is up, which is the 4 th. thank for listening while I'm thinking outloud. Lol this really is a science. I would buy more but mentally I'm tired of running to the stores for this again, I could be saving money, feel like sometimes it's just a waste. I spent 20 bucks on those strips n if I go back to getting my sticks it's 15. It's cold n I'm tired lol n I'm over Wally World. I have 2 pregnancy tests and that will be the only thing I pee on. Which will be around the 17th. I hope my theory is correct. I said this would be my month. My baby girl who is right said on wed can u have a baby girl for me? I'm tired of being the youngest girl n my twins keep saying I have a baby in my belly since last week. They said can u go to the hospital and get a baby out ur belly. Push it out? Lol oh my gosh where do they get this? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->