can u see anything?

dream2reality

Reaction score
i have taken these tests out of the casing to look at the test strips better, and i noticed both of them had faint lines!!
the top 1-- i did the test thought nothing of it and maybe around 10 mins after doing it i cracked it open and seen this faint line! so just shortly after taking it...
then the bottom test strip i cracked open right after 5 mins and seen a faint line too!!!
so im guessing that even thought i looked at the top test after the time limit which was shortly after... maybe these are faint positives koz the instructions say that one line may be lighter than the other, the strength of the lines do not have to match!!!
omg i am gonna test again 2moro with fmu!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG3919.jpg
    IMAG3919.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMAG3924.jpg
    IMAG3924.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 29
Posted in your other thread that's exactly like this. I don't see a question in your post, but there may be very (very) faint lines on those tests. It is also late and I have put eyedrops in that make things a little blurry, so I may be incorrect. I guess it's just a case of waiting to see if they get darker. Good luck!

ok thanks for replying! yeah i just want to know what people think of the pictures i put up and if they can see anything xx

I'm not sure if I see anything. Because they are out of the case I don't know where the line is supposed to be. The second pic with just the strips, looks like they have lines but I am not sure if they are where they are supposed to be.

yeah the TEST lines are where they are meant to be. it is further across the test strip than where the usual hpt's have the positive lines :) if u look at the control line, the test lines are in the same position but on the opposite side. Thanks anyway xo

I don't see anything sorry, but good luck!

I can't see anything but the photos are a bit fuzzy on my screen. I am hoping tomorrow's test bring something good!

it must be my phone camera, koz in real life the faint lines are soo obvious!! ;)

if i get my bfp 2moro i will be doing a digital also, so i will update u girls

I can see them quote obvious tome, unless I have line eye lol good luck x

Can you put a mark on the puc where you are seeing the lines, see if we can see it better if we know where we are looking?

the lines are there! and i can see them also in the pics i uploaded!! i think koz the TEST lines are so far away from the control line... ppl arn't seeing the faint lines...

pink lines are were the faint lines are/ i checked and they are in the correct position in the result are

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh yes, yes I totally see those. I wasn't looking that far over. I was looking to the right of those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->