• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

can u see anything?

Oh yes, yes I totally see those. I wasn't looking that far over. I was looking to the right of those lines.

yeah they are the forelife early pregnancy tests, 10miu/ rare to find these days but i got it as priceline here in australia! xx

I'd say congratulations are in order! 😄

yayy... i got 1more of these tests left! im saving it for 2moro AM!! im so excited... :)

Do they have pink to them? They kind of look like indents to me. They look grey and have a shadow which makes it look like indents in the pics, especially the first pic. What do they look like in real life?

these tests are more of a purple colour, so its hard to tell if they are just grey lines or if they are a light/ faint light purple. i will update 2moro thanks

I was looking in the wrong place! doh! So I actually do see sthg in that first pic now :)

yeh im hoping its an early bfp for me as i am currently ttc baby number 1! im praying i am pregnant!!

I don't think that's the test line... That's where the dye comes from and the line should be to the right more.

I do see lines but here's where they are:

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"