• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can UTI and its antibiotics delay AF????

little-Ro

Reaction score
Hi all I am on a Clomid cycle and generally on Clomid I ovulate and have periods on dot. This time ultrasound showed I had a good sized follicle of 20 mm on 13th day of cycle (13th August) and 21st day progesterone test showed I ovulated with a prog. level of 13.4. The doc said levels are good. In the TWW I found out I had UTI.
I am taking antibiotics...Can that delay my AF?...I always have a LP of 15 days no matter when I ovulate...in that sense I am late on my AF considering Clomid never delays me...:(..:(..I took a test in morning ..BFN...I am having low back pains,
sometimes AF type cramps in the back..
frequent urination even after taking antibiotics..normally it clears up when UTI..but still pee a lot
having loads of cream discharge since ovulation.
Veryy sleepy..and smell everything odd...right in the morning I have acidity for few minutes...I have to get up and eat something no matter what...

God knows whats happening...any hopes?..or is this UTI and meds playing tricks with me..

Hmmm me too! I'm 18dpo and no AF yet....I went and had a blood test today because yesterday I read somewhere where the UTI can make your positive test a negative falsely! Hmmm...waiting on my results FX for yoU! I am on Cipro antibiotic but the doctor says it shouldn't cause all the symptoms I have had! Goodluck keep me informed!

@Andreababy..and @Psychobaby;;;
AF STARTED FOR ME.....:(...:(...boooooooooooooo...sob sob.....I soooo thot this was our month....and very tired of the whole process...but anyways have to keep going..this month we are planning a vacation....crossing fingers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"