can we get this show on the road? lol

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
I want to chart the next 2 months b/c I just went off the pill at the end of lmp. Technically I am in cd 20, and 4 dpo. I felt constant middleschmertz for 3 days straight, but it couldn't have been O already, could it?

Also, I'm using a physical donor, and we don't see each other often. I'm just so anxious for #2! Doing BBT cm and cp on FF... Any other suggestions, besides OPK?

Hi, sometimes it can take a few cycles after coming off the pill for your body to find its natural rhythm. It does sound like you ovulated. Did your temperature go up after you started feeling the pain?

A week after o I freaked and thought I was oving again- turns out it was implantation!

But other options u can use if u need to next month is a Sperm friendly lube- helps the little swimmers get where they need to be! And I've heard of alot of women using soft cups aswell to hold the goodies in!

i temp.. use opk's and cm and cp check lol.. cover all basis :haha:

This two week wait is the worst, isn't it. I'm in the midst of cleaning my house, top to bottom, to try and pass the time and NOT go crazy.

Good luck.

Sorry I don't have advice, but the other posters pretty much covered everything.

Hi, sometimes it can take a few cycles after coming off the pill for your body to find its natural rhythm. It does sound like you ovulated. Did your temperature go up after you started feeling the pain?

Apparently, according to FF, I'm only 3 dpo. There were 3 days of cramping, and FF said that I O'd in the middle of those 3 days b/c of temps and my cm/cp. Also says that next AF is due May 14, so we shall see...?

[Apparently, according to FF, I'm only 3 dpo. There were 3 days of cramping, and FF said that I O'd in the middle of those 3 days b/c of temps and my cm/cp. Also says that next AF is due May 14, so we shall see...?

So your just beginning the TWW? Well, good luck and try not to go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->