can we still use?

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
So..is it safe to use johnsons holiday moisturiser or garnier tinted moisturiser? im so pale and as we're not gong abroad this year i doubt im going to get a tan in england :dohh: sooo...wacha think?

Hiya, I'd treat it the same way as you are supposed to treat hair dye and not use it til I was 12/13 weeks. My hair colour is shocking so I'm going to colour it on Friday after I get paid!! Whoo hoo!!

I'm using it i think it's fine, i've also been told hair dye is fine, but i only have highlights and not all over colour, so that may make a difference. XXX

I cant see why it would be bad to use, im sure itl say on the bottle if it was dangerous.

And my hair dresser told me it was just perms i needed to stay away from, hair dye is fine :) (thank goodness i only wanted a perm when i was about 8 and thought it was cool haha!)

I used the Nivea one throughout my pregnancy and everything was fine. My dh use to joke that she would come out orange! I used it right up until the day before i went into labour! xx

Hiya, I'd treat it the same way as you are supposed to treat hair dye and not use it til I was 12/13 weeks. My hair colour is shocking so I'm going to colour it on Friday after I get paid!! Whoo hoo!!

Hiya not trying to butt in, but thought you might want to know that you can use hair colour when pregnant (im a hairdresser) but just make sure you dont use bleach on your scalp. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->