Can we use Pre Seed applicator Twice ??

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm planning to buy Pre Seed this cycle.
I got to know that they provide 9 applicators.
So, can i use 1 applicator twice. I mean after using it may be I can wash it and use again ??
Also, i have started eating raw garlic and drinking lots of water to increase EWCM. So if in this cycle I have EWCM by myself then is it fine to apply pre seed or i should avoid Pre seed in that case ?

They do actually state single use, I wouldnt for the risk of infection

i used it more than once. when i was done, i would wash them really well with soap and warm water.

no infections, no issues.

i love preseed, really worked for me quick, more than once.

I used them more than once using warm water and soap. Usually use it about 4 times before I toss and use a new one.

I've used them more than once then washed with warm soap and water, but because I didn't want to get out of bed immediately to wash them any more I bought additional applicators online. Check amazon.

I've also used them more than once after washing them in warm water with an organic/mild soap. I think you'll be fine as long as you aren't suffering from any infections right now (yeast, bv, etc). Also a tip with that, be sure you're applying the preseed kind of far up- like right below the cervix! At first I was putting it in like a tampon and realized it wasn't going to work as well there. With the preseed, if you're getting lots of ewcm you don't need to use it those days (unless you like it!).

As for increasing ewcm, I drink a small juice glass of grapefruit juice every morning and it has been working great! I get 5+ days of ewcm, sometimes up to 7! I have to use opks otherwise I wouldn't know when I ovulated since there's so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"