Can you believe I'm due..

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
ON CHRISTMAS FREAKIN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed lol... gosh. I just had to vent... ARG. I Ov'd yay, and still had a positive the day before.. we have BD about 4 times in 2 days over OV.. so FX.. but if not.. Im gonna have THEE most miserable Christmas EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

oh no! Thats not good at all :dohh:
I really really hope you get the best present ever!!!!!

Im in the same boat! Due to test on X-mas! Its either gonna be a great present or a bad visit! LOL :dust: to all!

im not due on christmas day but i am due on new years eve or new years day (what a bad start to the new year boooooooooo)

good luck everyone hope its a CHRISTMAS BFP for all of you fx

I'm due next week on the day we fly out to barcelona for a 'romantic' Xmas break!!! Crap crap crap crap crap!!!

Wow.. didn't realise there were so many testing on Xmas!! - Looks like on Xmas we'll have to all log on at a certain time with results.. hopefully ONE of us will get a :bfp:!! xx

I feel your pain, I am due on the 24th!! Stupid, stupid witch better not show!!! I think I am Ov'ing today, I just went to the loo and there was a bit of spotting mixed in with ewcm, maybe ov bleeding??? Any one else experience this?

my witch is due boxing day:growlmad: frx they all stay away, mite do a first response test xmas eve, i hat waiting for anything

i am due for af on christmas too! i am going to test that day- and if its a bfn i will just keep testing until af shows up

i'm due christmas day, what a day to be due on aye! XD i really hope its a :bfp: for all us crimbo testers! i'm due on 2 days tym but i think i've missed out on our chance to have made a baby :( alot things been happening UGH! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"