Can you believe there's a baby in there!?

fudgecake251

Reaction score
I just watched a birth programme (not sure if it scared me to death or made me feel very excited!). My thread is really just to say, when you look at your bump in mirror, or sit at home just getting on with things, can you actually believe you've got a baby in there!? I watch these women give birth and it's amazing, although we all have big bumps, you never quite expect something that size to emerge from your tummy do you?

I know exactly what you mean. My sister had a baby 2 weeks ago and even though he was 8lbs born, she held him up against her stomach just 2 days later and it looked like he'd never fit in there. He even lost weight after being born. The facts of life are so fascinating!

I remember after I had Hayden I would often hold him and look at him and I just couldn't believe he was ever inside me! It really is incredible what we are doing.

I don't get it... It genuinely is beyond my understanding! My baby is already 7lbs... so when I think he's already full grown.... It blows my mind!!

Ah I spent days after having DS trying to work out how he fit :haha:. Also thinking about how I used to roll over in bed and sleep on my tummy, I couldn't fathom how he didn't come out all squashed :haha:

I know what you mean totally its hard to imagin what is actually happening in there!

I can't believe something can fit in there, can't wait to see how big he comes out:).

I marveled over this with DD and she was only 5 pounds when born! Its amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"