Can you feel it?

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
I got an ultrasound this week and they told me that the baby is still butt down and his back is up against my right side if that makes sense. I can totally feel his head in my ribs, anyways this morning I felt something right in the middle of my belly and it was hard to breathe for a few minutes and then I felt a lot of movement on my high left side.

So my question is, can you feel when your baby flips? And anything to do to move out of breech position?

Katie turned it was painful i was 37 wks i could see my belly movin it was like something from alien

I did. It felt like the most huge movement imaginable (like the Alien comparison!!) but for me it was painless, but he was the third one so maybe he had room to manouver,lol.

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping that he has flipped....I will find out for sure on Thursday! Please baby boy please!

Yes, my 2nd turned at 37 weeks and it was painfull! This one turned at 35 weeks and I hardly noticed! Still plenty of time for you yet.

one of the girls on here went to an anti-natal class recently and they said to sit straddling a chair with your arms resting over the back to help encourage baby to turn...and i'm pretty sure if you spend some time on all fours thats meant to encourage it...?

Iv'e heard all four helps too, I really hope he has turned by Thursday though he still has time after that, fingers crossed, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->