• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can you feel your innards "squishing"?

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
LOL, I know this is a weird question...but my insides feel like they're being squished today. And when I lay on my side...usually my right side...I get an ache on the opposite side that feels like squishing....its uncomfortable...is it me feeling my insides being pushed up by my growing uterus or am I just weird? Feel free to vote on the latter option. :wacko:

I can't say that I've felt it myself but it'd make sense! Your uterus will be moving up now and moving your organs up so probably will be everything moving up. xx

Hi Braven, I can relate to that, I've had that for a couple of weeks now.

How far on are you?

I don't know exactly how far on I am yet, as I have very irregular cycles and PCOS, but I have my first scan next Friday (4th Feb).

I think it is your uterus stretching though, fluid and pressure on bladder etc. I find it very uncomfortable sleeping in certain positions at night too and I must say, I really didn't expect this so early on!

I'm not knocking though, if I'm honest, I'm glad of all my symptoms, it's a sign something's happening - didn't have many last year when we lost our little angel.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you and bean :) x

Hi Braven, I can relate to that, I've had that for a couple of weeks now.

How far on are you?

I don't know exactly how far on I am yet, as I have very irregular cycles and PCOS, but I have my first scan next Friday (4th Feb).

I think it is your uterus stretching though, fluid and pressure on bladder etc. I find it very uncomfortable sleeping in certain positions at night too and I must say, I really didn't expect this so early on!

I'm not knocking though, if I'm honest, I'm glad of all my symptoms, it's a sign something's happening - didn't have many last year when we lost our little angel.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you and bean :) x

Aweome, congrats on your BFP! I am 10 + 4 today...and I have had the feeling a little bit for a few weeks now...but its more so...and today I feel it even when sitting down if I lean the wrong way. I'm such a freak though...I seem to feel every little thing happening to my body!

Do you know what hon, I think some people are just more aware of what's going on in their body's than others.

Plus people vary from one pregnancy to the next sooo much.

Some have no symptoms at all and don't even know until they're months and months into their pregnancy.

I'm like you though, I'm so very aware of everything, plus, I'm a very vocal person, so hubby gets a running commentary of everything, from the runny nose, the (TMI warning coming up)....being a bit wetter than norm down below, to the sore boobs rated on a scale of 1-10, to the detail of the texture of my vomit :sick: Hey - it's his journey too - I like to share :rofl:

Do you know what hon, I think some people are just more aware of what's going on in their body's than others.

Plus people vary from one pregnancy to the next sooo much.

Some have no symptoms at all and don't even know until they're months and months into their pregnancy.

I'm like you though, I'm so very aware of everything, plus, I'm a very vocal person, so hubby gets a running commentary of everything, from the runny nose, the (TMI warning coming up)....being a bit wetter than norm down below, to the sore boobs rated on a scale of 1-10, to the detail of the texture of my vomit :sick: Hey - it's his journey too - I like to share :rofl:

Hahaha I'm like that too...OH has to hear about my poop constantly...I told him what it looked like yesterday and he was like, thanks...I could have lived without knowing that...I was like, what? you should be happy for me, it came out and it didn't hurt! Obviously you do not share the happiness of my small triumphs! and he was like, No I do...but I'm eating lunch...I didn't need that visual lol

I am very aware of things in my body...its pretty annoying sometimes.

:rofl: @ Braven

So glad it's not just me! :)

We've actually called our little bean Banana, because, I think I had an intenstine infection just as we found out we were pregnant and my poop was bright yellow like a banana!! :rofl:

Poor wee soul, will never live this down, when s/he finds out it was called Banana for 9 months! :D

I feel like that already, and I'm only just past 6 weeks, I can't sit cross legged now as i just feel like I can't breathe or be comfortable! Same as when I sit in the bath lol.

I have definite feelings of things shifting about in there - it's a kind of strange feeling, not sore, just a little uncomfortable. I'm sure I can see a little bump already although I'm not even 6 weeks yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"