• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can you get a BFN and then a BFP

kezzaside

Reaction score
Iv had 3 BFN's now. I'm still not die my AF until tomorrow according to FF but I have been feeling so drained, stomach pains, constipation and diarreah. I also spotted 6 days ago too... Am I out of luck now? Or can I still get a BFP

No, your not out til the witch shows up! Lots of women don't get bfp's until after af is late. In saying that, stomach pains, constipation, diarrhoea and feeling off drained sound more like tummy upset/bug. GL xxx

With my first I had a stark bfn at 11 dpo and a slight BFP 13 dpo. Never out till AF shows! Wait a day or two and test again :)

ur only out when af shows up. i probably had one of the earliest bfp, my first ever tests taken were dollar cheapies and gave me positives 6 days before af was due. but ive heard some women not testing positive until 4-5 weeks pregnant. it happens but its not necessarily a bad thing. sometimes even doctors cant pick it up at their office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"