Can you get a false positive this clear??

Today’s test had nothing on it from what I can see, that line was a false positive and brutal I’m not out yet and will keep testing but I’m already eyeing up that gin and tonic this bank holiday weekend lol it’s really sunny in the U.K. so a bbq is on the cards so that is the silver lining at least upload_2019-4-18_14-39-48.jpeg

This mornings test is the top one...evap? These tests are brutal, clear positives and evaps too...how is a girl to cope

upload_2019-4-19_8-49-1.jpeg

The top test from this morning looks like my early BFP with this pregnancy. I’ve put the progression I had on ICs can’t remember what dpo this was to but bottom test was the last IC I took then I just used frer and can digi.....now 39 weeks patiently waiting for bubba to make an appearance lol xxx

493AF4E1-AC25-4551-B4D6-573939C8FC5F.png

Last edited:
The top test from this morning looks like my early BFP with this pregnancy. I’ve put the progression I had on ICs can’t remember what dpo this was to but bottom test was the last IC I took then I just used frer and can digi.....now 39 weeks patiently waiting for bubba to make an appearance lol xxx

View attachment 1059709

Oh wow they were really faint for a long while, makes me think I’m not out yet! I shall keep testing! Oooo congrats nearly baby time for you xxxx

Today’s test is the top one

upload_2019-4-20_11-53-55.jpeg

I can see something there... but these tests are not to be trusted they are sneaky...I might get a frer tomorrow

I feel like if I hadn’t seen that false positive I would defo be getting a frer cus I see something on that test but it’s made me not trust these tests! I will keep on testing!

I see something on the top test too! Gl mama!

Is there any colour on the latest ones irl?they seem grey to me apart from the first ones. But you’re not out until af shows x

Is there any colour on the latest ones irl?they seem grey to me apart from the first ones. But you’re not out until af shows x

Yeah I think they might be evaps I can’t see any colour, but they keep showing up before the test dries so I don’t know how that is an evap, these tests are awful! I shall keep testing!

Yeah I think they might be evaps I can’t see any colour, but they keep showing up before the test dries so I don’t know how that is an evap, these tests are awful! I shall keep testing!
I’ve had cheapies like that were they all dried with a grey line that’s quite normal. What’s really unfair was that pink one you got on the first test. I had a frer that did that once and it was heartbreaking. Hope you get a clear bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->