Can you get a positive opk 4 days before O?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey! I got my first peak the afternoon of CD 18, but then it went negative. CD 19 I got another peak in the afternoon and the evening (I have multiple holders). My wondfo's were a hair shy of positive, but I decided to call it positive. CD 20, the control line was so much darker than the test on both wondfo and my cd advanced. Usually I O that night. The odd thing is, I had a bit of a temping issue. I began sleeping with a fan around the time I started temping. So my temps were really low/ much lower than I expected pre and post O. The other odd thing was I didn't get my usual post O symptoms until a few days later or my usual 4-6 dpo dip. My opks also didn't go completely blank right away like usual, it took until about 4/5dpo. The only thing I had pointed to an O on CD 20 was the cramping and increased desire to BD and there was a temp rise.

So FF has three O dates:
Advanced says CD 24 (CL at 98.01)
Research says CD 22 (CL at 97.87)
FAM/ OPK both say CD 20 (CL at 97.62)

I got a temp drop today and have pink spotting only when I wipe. This has been off and on for 27 hours. My lp is usually 12 days, but the last three cycles was 13 so either way AF was due today or yesterday. The day isn't over yet, but yeah. Spotting at 13/14dpo with a temp drop versus 10dpo or 12dpo with a temp drop still above cl can mean very different things.

So... thoughts? I know I can just wait 12 hours to find out, but I'm crazy so lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->