Can you get pregnant while on depo?

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
I had DD in February. Got the shot the first week in May. Saw her dad on May 12th. DTD that day, "unprotected"

I thought I'd had normal period. And last week, I had nothing but Brown spotting that was not constant at all. Craving nothing but Reese's peanut butter cups like crazy! I ate 16 of the snack size yesterday, and 8 more today.

Are these all just side effects? Never been on depo before...

I bought 2tests, but I don't even want to take them now. There's no way I'm pregnant. Right?

I've never been on birth control before. Of course nothing is 100% preventable but your chances are very slim. This article said 3 out of 1000 ladies.

https://health.howstuffworks.com/pr...regnancy/conception/pregnant-on-depo-shot.htm

I had DD in February. Got the shot the first week in May. Saw her dad on May 12th. DTD that day, "unprotected"

I thought I'd had normal period. And last week, I had nothing but Brown spotting that was not constant at all. Craving nothing but Reese's peanut butter cups like crazy! I ate 16 of the snack size yesterday, and 8 more today.

Are these all just side effects? Never been on depo before...

I bought 2tests, but I don't even want to take them now. There's no way I'm pregnant. Right?

Yes, you can. No birth control besides abstinence is 100% effective. However, the depo shot can mess with your periods. It can completely stop you from having them or as in my case, make you have it almost everyday. It can also make you hungry all the time and the user usually gains weight on it. It didn't make me "crave" anything though. The only way to know is to take a test or get your blood drawn, so if your worried you might as well break open the tests and use them. GL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->