Can you get symptoms before implantation?

L

Laschai

I had a little cramping when I ovulated on the 17th. Then starting the 19th I've had gas pain/cramps in my stomach and occasional regular cramps. It's the 23rd now. I'm always tired so I can't really base it on that but I do feel very tired. Since it's too early for implantation I feel like I might just be gassy, I don't have sore breasts and I sometimes feel slightly nauseous but not run for the toilet nauseous. I don't know. I'm just worried. I'm not trying for a kid right now. So I'm 6dpo and started feeling the gassy symptoms 2dpo. I did catch a cold that lasted 1dpo to 2dpo. Anyone know anything?

I don't know but I've been campy since Friday. I am sure this is unusual for me and seems a long time. But I also think I got my ovulation day wrong and am in fact due to ovulate this week not next week after a return of ferning on my ketchup since the weekend, a high cervix and a positive opk

In a word no. You cant get symptoms prior to implanting. What you could be feeling are side effects from progesterone.

I know they say you can't but with my dd I knew by 6 dpo. It just felt different from all of the symptom spotting I'd been doing for the 5 months prior. I told my husband at 6 dpo that we were pregnant. Didn't get a bfp until 14 dpo, the day after AF was due...

Some women are more in tune with their bodies than others. And some just have a really strong intuition but biologically you can't feel any effects from hcg until an embryo has implanted. Hope that helps.

Braven I see you had an hsg recently. How did it turn out?

Everything was clear... Feel like I'm out this cycle though, don't know why. I have a follow up on the 3rd. Just can't figure out if my bloods show I'm ovulating, my tubes and uterus are clear, and clearly I've carried a child before why in the world I'm not getting pregnant after all this time. So frustrating.

I don't want to get pregnant. I have an IUD but it's not perfect so I worry. I mean, I want to get pregnant but not right now. I'm waiting to be married and have a job. My family had high fertility rates so when I'm ready to try I shouldn't have a problem, nobody descended from my grandmother has ever had unprotected sex and not gotten pregnant until after menopause. I feel kind of bad because some people have so much trouble trying and then here I am over here... I couldn't imagine being ready for a baby and not being able to get pregnant or having trouble. I'm honestly scared to get pregnant right now because I can't support a baby. So I'm hoping I'm just gassy and it's not hormones from dividing cells. Guess I'll just have to wait. If I don't puke I'm probably fine. My mom got morning sickness around when she missed her period. Hopefully I'm just gassy and bloated for no reason. Not to sound ungrateful. I want a baby so badly. But I know I can't right now.

Everything was clear... Feel like I'm out this cycle though, don't know why. I have a follow up on the 3rd. Just can't figure out if my bloods show I'm ovulating, my tubes and uterus are clear, and clearly I've carried a child before why in the world I'm not getting pregnant after all this time. So frustrating.

Girl I am right there with you. I have 2 children already and 17 months and not pregnant again. Who knows.

I don't want to get pregnant. I have an IUD but it's not perfect so I worry. I mean, I want to get pregnant but not right now. I'm waiting to be married and have a job. My family had high fertility rates so when I'm ready to try I shouldn't have a problem, nobody descended from my grandmother has ever had unprotected sex and not gotten pregnant until after menopause. I feel kind of bad because some people have so much trouble trying and then here I am over here... I couldn't imagine being ready for a baby and not being able to get pregnant or having trouble. I'm honestly scared to get pregnant right now because I can't support a baby. So I'm hoping I'm just gassy and it's not hormones from dividing cells. Guess I'll just have to wait. If I don't puke I'm probably fine. My mom got morning sickness around when she missed her period. Hopefully I'm just gassy and bloated for no reason. Not to sound ungrateful. I want a baby so badly. But I know I can't right now.

I respect you for that. There are a lot of people that dont think like you. I am sure you are fine. Iud is pretty good. Let us know.

I respect you for that. There are a lot of people that dont think like you. I am sure you are fine. Iud is pretty good. Let us know.

Thanks I will. I wish more than anything that I could be ready for a kid right now but I'm not. It's life. But I have many years. I have the perfect guy for me. I just need to get through college and medical school and get a house.

I gave the wrong day I had sex by accident. I had sex the 13th. Today I stayed home just because I was tired and had a sore throat (I know I'm wimpy, plus I'm always tired so no excuse lol). I didn't wear a bra all day and so I was told the reason my right boob felt sore was because of this. I responded that I don't wear a bra when I stay home and they are never sore. I was then told my boobs had gotten bigger and that's why. (note that I'm not done growing so this could be normal. I've had stretch marks on my boobs for a few months, though I never noticed growth). I feel really overheated in my nightgown right now and I had a headache earlier and I feel a little.. not quite dizzy but like... I'm not sure how to describe it. I felt a little heavy. My cervix isn't soft and is still low though... but I had sex yesterday and my vagina was sore a bit after, which doesn't normally happen. Help?

Take a test and see what the outcome is. When was your lmp?

it was the 24th to 30th of august. I have cycles around 40-45 days because of IUD. and wouldn't it be too early? 8dpo?

Hmm not sure I never had periods with the iud. How do you know when you ovulated

I charted using BBT and cervical mucus. Plus My mom has an IUD and she has always ovulated and gets periods on it as well.

Give it a few days. Then test. Hope you get the results you want. I would test early though bc i dont think pregnancy and iud mix.

Ok I just POAS and I'm waiting the 5 minutes. Should I post a pick as a reply or in pregnancy tests or both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"