Can you get symptoms before implantation?

alot of people including physicians say its impossible to feel pregnancy related symptoms before implantation because hcg and hormone levels dont really invade your system until implantation occurs but i swear i had some crazy things happening and it only happened because i ended up pregnant. my symptoms started right at conception.

photo.jpg

This is my chart for tracking my cycle. Ignore the temperatures, my thermometer broke anyway. At the bottom are symptoms.

Ok my discharge was tinted light brown... That's how my periods have been on the IUD, brown - light brown discharge, but this didn't get on my underwear like periods, it was just when I checked the cervical mucus (sorry for tmi) I'm pretty sure it's too early for my period...

If you become pregnant with an IUD in place, you need to have the IUD removed ASAP so I agree with PP, if you think you might be pregnant, keep testing every couple of days until you have a period.
Which kind of IUD do you have? The hormonal or the nonhormonal (copper) kind? I think missing a period is normal with the hormonal IUD but is NOT with the copper coil.
I would just keep testing, hun. Hopefully things will all work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->