Can you have regular cycles and not ov?

sweetiepie75

Reaction score
Hi all, so AF is every 31 days. However I don't feel the major cramps I used to get. Today should be O, same as last month, but no cramps. Anyone know if it's possible to have all the pms, bloating, regular like clockwork 31 day cycles since I was 12, but NOT be O'ing? Thanks

Hi all, so AF is every 31 days. However I don't feel the major cramps I used to get. Today should be O, same as last month, but no cramps. Anyone know if it's possible to have all the pms, bloating, regular like clockwork 31 day cycles since I was 12, but NOT be O'ing? Thanks

Yes it is possible to have regular cycle and not ovulate but you do not know this is the case for you right? Do you temp? This gives you the best indication that you have. Also using opks, observing cm and cervix help indicate that you might though don't confirm. Also not everyone gets ovulation cramping. How long have you been ttc? Long enough to be concerned I guess.

Yes it is possible to have regular cycle and not ovulate but you do not know this is the case for you right? Do you temp? This gives you the best indication that you have. Also using opks, observing cm and cervix help indicate that you might though don't confirm. Also not everyone gets ovulation cramping. How long have you been ttc? Long enough to be concerned I guess.

We're in our second month. Not too concerned, but can't figure out how we'd miss an egg if there was one. I guess I'm feeling deflated.

Even with the best timing it does not happen for every one straight away. It certainly does not mean anything is wrong. Two months is not long hun but I understand your frustration.

Hi, i had a cycle that balanced out about 31 days too. I used ovulation test strips to pin point ovulation. It wasnt always on the 'expected' days. With my first baby, i ttc for four months before falling pregnant and that was with test strips telling me more or less exactly when to try too. So i too was frustrated but even with things timed perfectly, it might not always take. This time around i did the same and fell first month. All normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->