Pressure/cramps

4th & 5th nov + opk

Bded on the 4th and 5th

11th,12th pressure and cramps again

BDed on the 12th

15th nausea in morning

16th boobs feel on fire, headache, really thirsty, headache,

19th bfn on ic

21st tiniest smudge on ic that can only be seen when inverting, got a frer 2 hours later- easily seen BFP

22nd (today) 1-2 on a digi so less than 4 weeks pregnant.

The dates just don't add up!

If I'd oved when I had my + opk I would've got a BFP earlier and the clearblue digi would now be at 2-3.
Unless I geared up to ov but didn't until the 11th, 12th that seems like a possibility.
I just can't figure out how far along I'd be. Oh and I'm cd51 after my clomid round failed I must've oved after. And I have pcos so a + opk doesn't necessarily mean ill ov!

Not too sure Hun but massive congratulations on your bfp.xxx

I dont know either. With my DD I could only have o'd on cd14 and BD'd on cd13, yet I the cbd tests never gave me correct readings time wise.. and when I had my first scan it was a week out.. when it can't have been! My obstetrician told me I'd probably implanted late so that's why.

Anyway, congrats! xxx

I dont know either. With my DD I could only have o'd on cd14 and BD'd on cd13, yet I the cbd tests never gave me correct readings time wise.. and when I had my first scan it was a week out.. when it can't have been! My obstetrician told me I'd probably implanted late so that's why.

Anyway, congrats! xxx

I hope your right I'm worrying its ectopic or something since hcg has popped up so late!

Anyway, congrats! xxx

I hope your right I'm worrying its ectopic or something since hcg has popped up so late!

I really wouldn't be too concerned.. I didn't get a bfp until 20dpo and I have a few friends who experienced the same. You're only 18dpo ish right? I reckon that's quite good to get a bfp on a digital? Remember its only the hcg in your urine that you are testing.. you might have dilute urine! You'll be fine, I sense it! :)

Yeah but it was digi with conception indicator, and said I was 3-4 weeks. And yeah I'm assuming I'm about 17dpo UNLESS I geared up to ov but didn't til 11,12- but at the time I thought that could be implantation cramps but then I would've got a + hpt sooner. I just don't know wether to assume I'm 3.5 or 4.5 weeks and its doing my head in!
With my son I got a + digi at 11 dpo.

Maybe implantation was late and/or the hcg release was low and slow. I didn't get my first bfp until 17 dpo and it was faint on a frer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->