Can you interpret anything from my incomplete chart?

sarah2211

Reaction score
This was meant to be my first month charting but I got quite sick with vomiting and dehydration between CD 7-17. So I didn't chart during those days... I know, silly of me, the most important time of the month! But I was in hospital and not well. I had OPK and figured that I could just use these instead. Anyway, I'll be temping each morning from now on!

I also used OPK and got a near positive on the 1st Feb (CD 16).

I notice that my temperature starts low and then now it's higher. I know I don't know if there was a dip and a spike, but can anything be interpreted from what I have recorded?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
It's really hard to tell. Don't beat yourself up about not temping, you were ill- it's likely your temps would have been 'off' anyway.
I'm super impressed you managed to BD throughout that! I barely manage much when I'm well Haha!

All I can see is that there's a clear difference between your early chart and late chart temps so it looks like you ovulated.
If you got a positive OPK on CD16 you likely ovulated around CD17 give or take a day or so. You BDed a few days before so are in with a chance.
You could be around 8dpo today so could probably start testing now or soon.
There's just not enough info to see if there's any implantation dip or triphasic pattern for me.
Best of luck!
You should chart your positive OPK and see if FF suggests anything

It's really hard to tell. Don't beat yourself up about not temping, you were ill- it's likely your temps would have been 'off' anyway.
I'm super impressed you managed to BD throughout that! I barely manage much when I'm well Haha!

All I can see is that there's a clear difference between your early chart and late chart temps so it looks like you ovulated.
If you got a positive OPK on CD16 you likely ovulated around CD17 give or take a day or so. You BDed a few days before so are in with a chance.
You could be around 8dpo today so could probably start testing now or soon.
There's just not enough info to see if there's any implantation dip or triphasic pattern for me.
Best of luck!
You should chart your positive OPK and see if FF suggests anything

Thanks so much Joybell. Haha we are on a bit of a mission to "make a babes" as the DH calls it.

I entered a positive OPK on CD16, although it wasn't a strong positive, and FF says I ovulated on the 17th.

Today I've been having twinges, pulling and very mild cramping. Trying not to talk myself into anything or get my hopes up. I'm not sure if I'm keen to poas and see a negative if it's too early. I'll see if I can give it a few days..! We'll see :winkwink:

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->