can you ladies PLEASE look at my chart

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
pretty please, any thoughts will be appreciated..

do you think i ovulated? and if so, when? i thought i did on maybe cd15 or 16 and was hoping id get crosshairs today but no luck.
i even tried inputting another high temp for tomorrow just to see if my crosshairs would show up but they didnt. so .. thoughts will be appreciated. thanks

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/2dce36

Try adding high temps for the next few days to see if u get ch ..... Instantly I would think CD14 but ur two temps after that were under the coverline I would go with CD16.....last month it took ff forever to give me ch and I don't even think they were right. Oh well.

Looks like cd16. Its the discarded temp on cd11 that's stopping you from getting the crosshairs. I would totally clear that temp or adjust it to a lower temp then you should get your crosshairs x

Looks like cd16. Its the discarded temp on cd11 that's stopping you from getting the crosshairs. I would totally clear that temp or adjust it to a lower temp then you should get your crosshairs x

thanks .. temp was so high that day because i didnt actually have any sleep lol. so you think i should just erase it? ill try it thanks

Try adding high temps for the next few days to see if u get ch ..... Instantly I would think CD14 but ur two temps after that were under the coverline I would go with CD16.....last month it took ff forever to give me ch and I don't even think they were right. Oh well.

yes i know .. maybe i have slow rising progesterone or something? my temps get super high mid luteal phase usually though. but i was guessing 16 or maybe really late at night on day 15 and my temp didnt have time to spike because im up for work at 4 15 am and take my temp then

Yes either erase it completely or change it to a lower temp x

Lowering cd12 will help too, its appears to be affecting it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"