can you please help answer a quick Temping question

MsLesley

Reaction score
just wondering why its so important to temp at the same time every morning?
I understand the importance of doing it before anything else when you wake up..but why at the same time every morning?

Im asking because my cell phone that has my whole life on is no longer working. we went out and all my stuff was in a backpack that my son was carrying..and i bought him a drink and he decides that he doesnt want to carry the drink no more so he goes and puts the drink in the pocket where all my stuff is in...and low and behold, it spills all over everything..soaking my beloved phone:dohh:

it was my only source for an alarm clock too. my daughter wakes me up fairly early...but would even an hour make a big difference with my temping?

is so that you have a consistent pattern. Overwise temp would not be consistent or reliable. Some variation is ok though. xx

From what I've read, an hour won't make a huge difference. In fact, it says "The normal variation is by up to .2 degrees per hour -- lower if you take your temperature early, higher if you take it late." So, it shouldn't ruin your chart or anything! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->