can you recommend a fitness dvd?

K

kelly29

hi ladies

right seeing as i cant leave maddie for 5 mins i'm wanting a work out dvd for home:thumbup: the one i have is like 10 yrs old but is good as its only for 20 mins and its easy to follow:haha: but i'm also bored with it!!!:dohh: so i wondered if you ladies know of any good ones?:thumbup: would be good if it was easy to follow:thumbup: and didn't take to long either:thumbup: obviously time is of the essence:haha:

thanking you:haha: x:hugs:x

Depends what sort of excercise you like to do? i swear by Louise Soloman and all her Yogalates DVDs. It's like yoga except more about building core strength than just stretching.

xx

30 Day Shred - Jillian Michaels :)

UK biggest loser dvd. Richard callendar newest one, is 10min sessions.
I signed up lovefilm keep getting different ones to tey.
Ive had davina 2010 version was good.
Jillian michael 30 day shred, go easy if. Got funny knee.

Vicky Entwhistle's WOW (Weight Off Workout). I swear by this dvd, i'm the kind of person who has trouble following tricky routines but this dvd is so easy (but it works!). It's helped me lose almost 2 stone and i've been doing it 5 nights a week since January.

It's like boxercise - ish. 10 minute warm up, 20 minute cardio and then 10 minute toning, 10 minute stomach exercises. :)

ZUMBA!! :shock: i have it on xbox kinnect but they do do a normal dvd honestly kelly its amazing, so much fun and it doesnt even feel like exercising because your just dancing. Im sure maddie will find it highly ammusing alfie does, he proper belly laughs when i do it lol, and you can just do 20 minute classes here and there or a full one at 1 hour and its all different types of dance...

ok can you tell im abit of a zumba addict :blush:

<3

30 Day Shred :) i'm starting it up in today and I plan to complete it this time.

ZUMBA!! :shock: i have it on xbox kinnect but they do do a normal dvd honestly kelly its amazing, so much fun and it doesnt even feel like exercising because your just dancing. Im sure maddie will find it highly ammusing alfie does, he proper belly laughs when i do it lol, and you can just do 20 minute classes here and there or a full one at 1 hour and its all different types of dance...

ok can you tell im abit of a zumba addict :blush:

<3

It's just the one official Zumba dvd set out there? I only found one on the "official" site and it looks like it comes as a set of 7?
I'm really interested in trying this and want to get the good one! :)

I use Zumba on the wii fit and its amazing, i also attend the classes at my local gym, as it is so much fun, so i would highly recommend a Zumba dvd of some sort.
also the Biggest Loser DVD's are amazing, they really make you feel like you have done a proper workout even if you are just in your front room :) x

I just started Turbo Fire and it's amazing! The host has a ridiculous amount of energy and the "class" moves very quickly, but I feel like I'm burning a ridiculous amount of calories... plus it's pretty fun!

Good luck!! xx

Billy Blanks Tae Bo!!.... Thee best for fitness, toning and also protection lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->