can you see a line? or is it just me??

kasey590

Reaction score
Ok so as my pics show i did a test today and a very faint line showed up. I was most fertile on the green dot days with the black dot days being the days I got positive OPK readings on. The 12th, 13th and 14th (yeahh dont get that :-s but it was a definite OPK bright positive line all three days) we BD'd more than the calendar says (red hearts) I just keep forgetting to bloody add it in :-/

My period isnt due till the 28th so 3 more days but just wondering if anyone else sees the line? We had an MC on the 29th of April so i guess im just really hoping and praying we will get our rainbow baby soon!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 65
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 10
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 16
Ooooh I see it!! Looking forward to seeing your next test!!

i dont know when to test again though! Its too early if its that faint right?? I havent done this in over 4 years :-( we have an almost 5 year old daughter and I havent been through this since we were TTC for her!!!

Ooooh I see it!! Looking forward to seeing your next test!!

I tested yesterday and forgot about it. half an hour late remembered and i had a line like this. Im soooo worried im wrong :-( I dont want to get my hopes up :-( my boobs are a bit tender tonight and im tired as all hell the last few days :-(

i see it!!! i eould wait a day or 2 and test again!! xx

I definitely see something. I would wait two days since it takes 2-3 days for hcg to double

I see a line!! I agree, wait 2 more days. (Yeah right, I'd probably test again tomorrow lol)

ok tested again and it was the same faint line BUT i left it on the bathroom bench and forgot about it again. It was much darker today when i remebered it was there but someone told me that it might an "evap" line?? not sure what that is coz i only forgot about it for an hour or so :-s

I think the only way you can be sure is if you look within the time limit, really hoping its your BFP!

yeah the box says results after three minutes but doesnt say anything about a time frame i dont think :-s eh ill test again next week lol!!!!

Ok so tested again 24 hours later?? positive or still too faint????

Attachments

• test 5.jpg
    test 5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 29
definite positive Kasey!!! That's a beautiful pink line, no questions! Big congrats to you and H&H 9 months!!!

really???? like, really??? im not sold. Im not so sure here.....i dont want to get excited.....

Very clear BFP! Congrats!! Very exciting and fills me with hope. I got a faint line at 8 dpo today. Hoping it is darker tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->