Can you see anything - FRER

I see a line on the 4 mins pic!! How exciting x

Could only force a few drops out but surely that shouldn't make a difference never mind always more time in the future x

Ive put a pic up bfn I really believe it too oh dear lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 36
I don't know if I'm seeing a hint of something x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 38
Definitely seeing something there, good luck :)

I'm having similar seems like darker "ghost lines" as the days go by...hoping it's your bfp!

Thanks everyone im going to buy some more frer at boots today even tho I'm scared Cuz I don't want it to be a false bfp, I can't see it being an evap as was there within 4 mins im just baffled as to why the 2nd one was bfn just praying it was as concentrated as the other wee, wish me luck I'll update either way, I had a few pains on one side on the 19th of jan so im assuming that's when I ovulated as would of been 3 weeks since period as sometimes im 4 weeks or 5 weeks so based on 5 weeks that seems about right for ovulation and on Monday this week I had more pains not really painful just niggly ones so maybe that's when I implanted so technically Id be 9dpo yesterday hence the light line and 10dpo today, thanks again ladies for support and opinions xx

Good luck!! Looking forward to updates xx

Taken 2 all bfn im afraid so I'll just wait for mother nature to show up thanks
Tho ladies x

Here is a pic both taken within 6mins at first I thought I seen something but I
Don't think I do in real life :( x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
I definitely see something on all of them it's just very faint. Maybe you should try a different type of test just to see. If you are pregnant you might not have enough hormone in your system yet. Everyone takes different times for it to show up. We all know that one friend that had to test for 6 weeks for a bfp to show up and we also have the ones that get it 10dpo---cough cough that's me. I would wait another few days and maybe get a different type of test. Also, I'm sure you're waiting, but if you're testing in the middle of the day then don't drink anything and don't pee for at least 4-5 hours. I read that is the reason why it's best to wait until the morning because it's much more concentrated with the hormone. If after another week or so of getting this same result you could always go to the dr and get a blood test and get checked out. Good luck and hope you get that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->