Can you see anything?

roxannew

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo and used 2 ics with fmu. Have been testing since 7dpo (I know!!) and had nothing but today I'm sure a v faint line came up at the 6 min mark. Tests says to read at 3 mins and discard at 10
Mins so still within the time limit. Any thoughts please?

Hope I've uploaded this right haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 80
I can defo see without zooming in.... good luck x

Ooh omg fingers crossed then!! Haven't been on here for a few years, split with husband 2 years ago and now got a new partner. We're trying for our first together, will be my 3rd tho.
So excited!!!

I see it on both!!! :)

I don't think it matters as long as it was there when it was within the time limit

It can take a while to show early. 6mins is okay. Can't wait for your next tests!

I see it! As long as its within 10 minutes you should be fine. FX it darkens up for you!

Well I'm now 13dpo and tests are no darker, I'm starting to think they are all evaps now as they still take a good 6 mins to appear. I've looked at the used one and most of the lines have disappeared now. I'm due on tomorrow, so I'll try and hold off testing for a few days.

Thanks everyone :)

Yeh u could always try a first response? Ive just done a first response tonite and got a bfp! I'm still in shock! X

Hey I see it, I have these tests and have lines on these but no other tests. I'd get another brand just to check (are they the all test?) FX it's a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->