Can you see it?

CTchick05

DS (8/2011)
Reaction score
Ok.. so I am 12 weeks today. (whoohoo!) Still feeling like crap. Anyways, I look a picture this am.. is it a bump or bloat or fat? I can not tell. I think it shold be rounder if it was the baby. Oi! Is it August yet?

Inputs? Thanks ladies!

Photo01291131.jpg

I say bump! it will get even more pronounced in just a few weeks! Congrats. I am so ready for that day too!

Its definately the start of a bump :)

I was at work yesterday and two of my collegues asked if i was pregnant as they said my tummy was looking "fuller" than normal...i was so shocked i just said NO...what??? Im not pregnant....so they back tracked and said it must have been my uniform....and at which point i had to tell them i was pregnant as i felt terrible for lying. But it did get me thinking.....i surely cant be starting to show at 9 weeks can i??? I usually have a very flat tummy and it is a bit bloated i guess, but i didnt think it showed "groan" Has anyone else had this??? xx

Its definately the start of a bump :)

I was at work yesterday and two of my collegues asked if i was pregnant as they said my tummy was looking "fuller" than normal...i was so shocked i just said NO...what??? Im not pregnant....so they back tracked and said it must have been my uniform....and at which point i had to tell them i was pregnant as i felt terrible for lying. But it did get me thinking.....i surely cant be starting to show at 9 weeks can i??? I usually have a very flat tummy and it is a bit bloated i guess, but i didnt think it showed "groan" Has anyone else had this??? xx

Yep I had this TWO weeks ago - just bloat though, I said it wasn't a baby bump but over eating at Christmas, technically not a lie. lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->