Can you see it?

calebsmom06

Reaction score
I took this and it was a very faint line. Cant really see it in the pic. Can you?

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 162
I see a very faint line! Does it have color?

Yea it is pinkish but hard to tell cause it is sooooo faint

Yeah:)I had to dilute all the color from the pic cause it was taken in the bathroom and looked orange and it really seemed to help that 2nd line :)

Hey there!! I hope so much this is it for you. Was thinking of you the other day. Will be stalking your thread for updates!

Awww waiting...thank you. How have you been? I hope so to. I still wont be ok until after af comes, I dont want another chemical preg. like last month....I need a Super Dark Line there:0 Hopefully tomorrows will be darker

Ive been good thanks :) When is AF due for you? I will be hoping for a super dark line for you too!

AF is due for me on the 18th. Hope it does not show its face! Glad everything is going good for you. I started monitering my temps this month and it dropped at 9dpo but went back up at 10dpo so I am thinking that was my implantation and I should have a darker line tomorrow since today was only 2 days after implanatation

Excellent - sounds like you have got it this month :)

I see the line. I hope its some pink in there. FX !!

When are you testing again??

I can totally see it!!! Yay, I'm so excited for you :) We have to be bump buddies.

I know! I was hoping for last month but still super happy this month worked too:)

OK, you all saw yesterdays....well here is todays:) Hoping it sticks!

Attachments

• DSC01888.jpg
    DSC01888.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 56
I can def see that 1. Congrats and hope next 9 months go smoothly for you.xx

congrats to you! I followed your posts from last month and so happy to see you are pg again:) h&h9m to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->