Can you see my line???

babyhope

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!! I have been testing for the last 3 days but the tests were so light that I was worried it was an evap line, but each day it has gotten darker and today (12dpo) it was dark enough to show up in a picture!! Since it has gotten darker I don't think it is an evap line anymore!!!

Can you see my line?
https://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4820/dscf7983.th.jpg

You can click on it to make it bigger:)

I had a chemical pregnancy last month, so I am feeling a little anxious, but I really really hope this one sticks!

Yes I can easily see your line, sending you tons of sticky dust :happydance:

YES YES YES!!! I can see a line :headspin:

Oh yes, deffo a very clear line there!!! :bfp: :yipee:

THat is definately a line!! Congratulations!:happydance: Sending lots of sticky dust your way!!:hugs:

:thumbup:definitely, definitely wow.....congratulations:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!!! thats a BFP.. Congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you all so much ladies, you guys are all so awesome:thumbup:

I really want to get excited but I am having a hard time especially after last month when I got excited and then had a chemical pregnancy....but I am praying that this one sticks!!!

:dust:STICKY DUST PLEASE:dust:

Thank you all so much ladies, you guys are all so awesome:thumbup:

I really want to get excited but I am having a hard time especially after last month when I got excited and then had a chemical pregnancy....but I am praying that this one sticks!!!

:dust:STICKY DUST PLEASE:dust:

That's a beautiful positive line. :dust: Where did you get your tests from?

I know what it's like to be excited and scared at the same time. Sending you big hugs and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->