Can you see the line?? 6 dpo Update: was a bfp!! pic on p2!

I Got my first BFP at 6dpo with this pregnancy. I did not think it was real but it was. So it can happen and not everyone is the same so please don't doubt someone until you fully know.

I feel like I see a shadow but I'm not sure. 6dpo is way to early to test unless you ovulated earlier. It's unlikely anything could have even implanted yet. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp soon :D

Gemmy - thanks girl, hope you get one next!

mnjhowell - I think I commented on yours that I have gotten one at 6 dpo before...this is the second time!! Congrats to you too!

While it is rare, if you google positve hpt at 6 dpo, you'll find alot of ppl get really faint lines then too!

Congratulations! I think if I would have tested at 6 dpo I too would have had a faint line like that. I tested at 8 dpo.....

photo[1].jpg

Congrats, totally saw it at 6dpo for you. H7H 9 months xxx

Congrats, totally saw it at 6dpo for you. H7H 9 months xxx

THanks girl! It was totally there at 6 dpo, but at 7 dpo I expected it to darken some and it was the exact same, at 8 dpo it looked just slightly darker but I didn't want to get my hopes up and then today at 9 dpo it is a blaring positive!! :happydance:

I got mine at 7dpo so it is definately possible, congratulations!!xx

Thanks for all the congrats ladies!! This was my first clomid cycle so I didn't think it was going to happen as I've heard that most ppl do not get pregnant on their first cycle of clomid!! Excited but worried too lol!!

wow that is amazing.. I am 7dpo and trying hard not to take my tests!!! Now I kinda want to lol.... CONGRATULATIONS! xxx

Just FYI, I'm a VIP on fertility friend and I did a search there on charts (so they know 100% when O was) and there were over 60 charts that got BFP's on 6 dpo! It's apparently common! Just had to define my search!

Good luck, but don't be disappointed if it's bfn, you still have plenty of time and i wasn't sure of bfp until today!

All pregnancy's implant at different times some early and some later, congratulations!.

Just saw your thread............i hope im just as lucky!

i tested today................really faint line...........tomarrow i hope its darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->