Can you see the line?

Karma99

Reaction score
Two days before period. Need second opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 64
Thank you girls :) going to take digital in the morning. Fingers crossed

I see it clearly! Good luck with your digi xxxxx

I see it. It looks like my test 2 days before my period. Congratulations xxx

So today I got a negative. Now I'm freaking out. Called telehealth and the nurse said because it's so early it's possible to get a false negative. But, extremely rare to get a false positive. Saving my digital for tomorrow (day period is due) and going for blood work today. How frustrating. She said my pre could have been more concentrated yesterday that's why it showed up and more diluted today which is why it didn't show up. :(

Totally true. My last baby I got a bfp at 7 dpo then NOTHING again until 10 dpo. I drove myself crazy for those 3days. Good luck!

I'm sad. If a false positive was going to happen to anyone it would be me. :( but, the nurse said its almost impossible to get a false positive because in order for it to show up the hcg has to be there. Grr

If you're using fmu tomorrow pee into a pot. If your pee is nice and dark do the test if not hold off with the digi. I agree with the possibility that your pee could have been too diluted. Good luck.

I'm really glad I joined this site. It's nice to talk to people about this. I don't want to talk to family and get their hopes up. My husband told me to calm down and whatever happens happens. But, easy for him to say.

They never understand the womans point of view. As where we don't understand theirs. But they have it ao easy. "It'll happen when it happens" is difficult when you want it yesterday.

So sorry to hear about the negative but don't get down so many things could make that happen when testing early fingers crossed they get darker tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->