can you see them? are they there? more pics!!!

had a look but too blurry to be honest hunni good luck thou

I can't see anything but only because they are blurry sorry hun:( hope this is your :bfp::hug:

i took so many pics and there the best out of the lot i dont know how to make them unblurry any advice?

What are you taking the picture with, its ever so blurry. Maybe take another picture and then zoom in. Thats what I do, and it gets it quite clear. How do you invert the picture?
x

Also, if you are using a digi camera, theres probably a flower type button on there, that should help with the focus. Good luck! x

What are you taking the picture with, its ever so blurry. Maybe take another picture and then zoom in. Thats what I do, and it gets it quite clear. How do you invert the picture?
x

im using a digital camera. i tried the zoom but it made them worse :hissy:

i just took a pic with d negative setting

Hi hunnie my flower option makes mine worse, but I ahve an MF option...which puts a square around the inner part of the pic and makes it ultraclear....

otherwise mine are blurry too....see if you ahve it...then you can get a clear pic like this...

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09-27-TMU002.jpg

Much much better and looking very promising indeed!!! :happydance::happydance:

i can see something hunny but not sure if its an evap, wouldnt know what one looked like if it jumped out an bit me tho. so I would personally test again say on weds?thurs if u can hold on that long. cause it can take upto 72 hrs to double the hormone as I discovered this morning. xxxx good luck though and hope to see u over in first tri soon...thats if i go over lol, im too chicken and think im still in denial lol long story! xx

thanks everyone im trying not to get to excited just praying AF stays away... pray with me girls lol

I can def see a faint line on second lot of pics.

Looks good to me!!
Go hairy nipple brigade!!
Let us know when you test again..

HEY! I can see a line on the 1st test!!! WOOOWHOOOO Hope it's your :bfp: I would definately test again on Thursday if you can wait that long (I probably couldn't lol) good luck hun:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->